Types of Coverage

We can typically source business insurance for any kind of California  company as long as it is legally registered, licensed, and operated within the state of California. Although most of our clients’ insurance needs are met with a simple low-cost business insurance and worker’s compensation policy we also have the ability to add on or separately seek the following policies upon our clients’ request(s):


Worker’s Compensation Insurance

  • Insurance compensating employees and their dependents for injury sustained by the employers arising out of and in the course of employment within the state of California.


Professional Liability Insurance

  • A form of liability insurance that helps protect professional advice- and service-providing individuals and companies from bearing the full cost of defending against a negligence claim made by a client, and damages awarded in such a civil lawsuit. This form of insurance is commonly used in conjunction with a general California business insurance policy.


Business Owner’s Insurance

  • A packaged insurance policy designed for small to medium-sized business firms that combines property and liability coverages which protect businesses from personal property and building loss


Inland Marine & Mobile Property Insurance

  • Insurance that covers property that is movable or transportable in nature such as mobile construction tools and photography equipment . It is often used to cover property that needs broader protection than what may be provided by the typical Business Owner’s Policy.


Commercial Auto Insurance

  • Insurance that covers a business’ vehicle(s). Covered vehicles include everything from the owner’s car to fleets of box and/or pick-up trucks along with any trailers that are regularly used. This kind of policy is commonly used in conjunction with a general California business insurance policy.


(And many more)*